Delivering the Power of QuickBooks to You
Having the right tools can be a huge help in running your business.
Using them the right way makes your business succeed.
QuickBooks, by Intuit, is one of the most powerful tools you can use to manage your business. However, unless you’re an accounting or bookkeeping professional (and sometimes even then), it can be a challenge to set up and use so that it delivers the financial information you need in an accurate, effective and understandable way.
When you work with us you’ll be empowered with the skills you need to succeed. With us on your side you’ll have the confidence and peace of mind that comes from having a clear and accurate view of your financial position.
Chew & Lee Accounting Group offers a comprehensive suite of on-site and remote QuickBooks consulting services for QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Point of Sale, including:
- Entry level introduction to basic features to start using QuickBooks today
- Progressive follow up sessions empowering every person with proficiency
- Question and answer sessions to address specific issues or problem areas
Quick Books Clean Up and Optimization
- Data Reconstruction
- Identify and merge duplicate list entries (Customers, vendors, employees, items)
- Restore A/R & A/P accuracy
- Locate and reallocate misappropriated income and expenses
QuickBooks Periodic Support
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation
- Quarterly payroll reports
- Data quality analysis and correction
- Customize QuickBooks Reports and Forms
- Import/Export of lists and data
- Locate and integrate 3rd party software
- Remote Access
QuickBooks Installation and Set Up
- Installation of software and hardware peripherals
- New data file created and configured to meet your specific needs and skill level
- Recommendation and customization of preferences and users access rights